The purpose of this document is to inform you of how we collect, process and protect your personal data, as well as the reasons why we process them.
Patrick Herter, representative of FRN Ingenierie, is responsible for your personal data and their processing. If you are in any doubt about the confidentiality policy, you can contact him at any time by sending an email to: email@example.com
Within the meaning of the general conditions of use, the following terms shall have the following definition:
- Activity means the generic business framework in which the user that tests or has subscribed to astrabaz.com is registered.
- Base means a fund environment available on astrabaz.com, at the choice of the subscriber. By default, a ‘Base Test’ is made available to Users.
- Cookie means all printers deposited and/or read on Users' equipment, for example when using the astrabaz.com website.
- Personal Data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person; is deemed identifiable a person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, notably by reference to an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to him economic, cultural or social information.
- Personal Sensitive Data means any information concerning racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinions, trade union membership, health, sexual life, health, genetic, biometric, NIR number, or containing assessments of people's social difficulties or data relating to criminal offences, convictions, etc. ASTRABAZ does not collect or manage any of these data.
- Personal Financial Data means any Financial Data for the User collected in the use of the Service. As part of the ASTRABAZ service, there are no personal financial data.
- Registered designates the astrabaz.com user for a test period.
- Site means the website astrabaz.com and all him proposed pages and actions.
- Subscriber means the user who has subscribed to astrabaz.com.
- User means the Visitor, the Registered as the Subscriber.
- Visitor means the user who visits the site without registering or subscribing.
Unless otherwise indicated in this document:
- Where a word or sentence has a defined meaning, any other form of that word or sentence has a corresponding meaning;
- The words in the singular include the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a document, standard, legislative provision, code or any other document involves any modification or updating of that document, standard, legislative provision or code.
2. Protection of personal financial or sensitive data
The website astrabaz.com does not collect or use any Personal Financial Data or Personal Sensitive Data.
3. Nature of collected data
Personal Data of the Subscriber and the Registered collected and processed by astrabaz.com are the only identification and connection data:
- His first name
- His last name
- His business activity to ensure that he is a financial professional
- The name of his company
- The address of his company
- The RCS of his company
- The Siret of his company
- The intra Community VAT number of his company
- His email
- His mobile phone number to send him an SMS code to assure us that the subscriber or registered does exist and that he is, through this mobile, the user of the site
- His IP addresses
Identification and connection data make it possible to identify, give access to and benefit from the services registered at astrabaz.com.
4. Nature of collections
We collect information on the User when it browses our astrabaz.com website, or accesses one of our accounts opened on social networks or simply by contacting us. We guarantee that him data will remain confidential, secure and not be shared with third parties without him prior consent.
We can collect this data when the User provides it directly, for example by completing the form on our website or sending us an email. We can also automatically collect data when visiting our site, using cookies and similar technologies.
We can also receive such data from third parties, such as web Analytics providers or research service providers, such as Google LLC based outside the European Union, social networks such as Linkedin based outside the European Union as well.
We also use monitoring tools and audience statistics, such as Google Analytics, which collect anonymous information about the use of our website and online services, such as IP address, connection data, browser details, the length of sessions on our website, view pages and browser paths.
5. Reporting data to third parties
The data collected shall not be disclosed to third parties except in cases of force majeure. They may be disclosed pursuant to any law, regulation or decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
6. Collection of the opt in in prior to data transmission following merger/absorption
In the case of an acquisition, merger or any other form of asset disposal, we are committed to obtaining the prior consent to the transmission of the personal data of the Registered or Subscriber and to maintaining the level of confidentiality thereof, if the Registered or Subscriber has consented thereto.
7. Use of personal collected data
The purpose of collecting and using the personal data of the Registered or Subscriber is to:
- Personalize the experience of his visit and thereby best meet his individual needs
- Providing customised content, capable of meeting him expectations
- Improving our website
- Improving our customer service by identifying support needs with responsiveness and efficiency
- Contacting by email if necessary to answer a question or transmit information about our website
- Adopt an event or investigation in which the Registered or the Subscriber could participate, as well as a promotion from which it could benefit
- Developing trade statistics
- Conduct service tests - without ever establishing profiles that can show sensitive data
- Managing requests for rights of access, rectification of data and opposition
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), supplemented by Law No. 2018-493 of 20/06/2018 relating to the protection of personal data, the User always benefits from a right of access, rectification and deletion that he may exercise by contacting our service:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: FRN INGENIERIE – 31 C, Chemin du Vieux Chêne 38240 Meylan, FRANCE
By registering at astrabaz.com, the Registered or Subscriber has access to the website free of charge in order to test it and become the recipients of information concerning our project, him development, any promotions or announcements of new services related to our online business.
To send this information, we use only the data provided by the Registered or Subscriber, namely his first name, last name and email address. As part of the test, we can contact him on his mobile to give him any further information and receive his comments. Data is processed the time of registration on the site.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this context is the consent expressed. The Registered or the Subscriber may withdraw their consent at any time and consequently cease to receive such information by mail or sms as to be contacted on their mobile. We will remove him data from our database within 30 days.
If the Registered or Subscriber wishes to deregister and no longer receive our information, he finds a deregistration link at the bottom of every email we send to him to warn him of a new article or information.
9. Contact form
By contacting us by email, the User naturally gives us his email address. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is his tacit consent, resulting from the initiation of the contact. The content of this correspondence can therefore, under these conditions, be archived.
Cookies enable us to:
- To ensure the proper functioning of the site
- To improve the speed and safety of site use
- To improve the functionalities available on our website
- Use analytical tools and audience statistics
- Use marketing tools
Consent can be removed at any time by removing cookies and changing cookies parameters in the browser of the person who wishes to terminate that consent. However, we warn that the deactivation of cookies may cause difficulties in using our website, as well as many other cookies websites.
We store cookies on the browser of those who visit, register for testing or subscribe to the site:
- A Google Analytics cookie allows us to track pages visited only on our website. Thanks to this system, we have access to aggregated data which does not allow identification but which helps us to know whether the service is satisfactory, what pages need to be improved, what changes we can make.
- Cookies for LinkedIn or Google Analytics that enable us to promote ourselves from adverts installed on advertisers' sites.
These cookies aim to improve the operation of him service and enable optimal browsing on him site. They allow:
- The User to access the site functionalities in the best possible conditions.
- It is up to us to establish the volumetry and statistics of attendance and use of our service and of the information issued.
The User may, at any time, change him will regarding the depositing of cookies through the parameterization of him Internet browser:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-Cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
The User may also use third party service options to control:
- Sharing cookies deposited by Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/fr/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Sharing cookies deposited by Linkedin: https://fr.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
The User may also use a service that combines measures to protect his privacy, particularly for personalised management of Cookies at: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For more information about cookies, the User can visit the CNIL website at: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
11. Hearings measures and statistics
We process these data to analyse the use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and site, all to provide relevant content and advertising, as well as to measure their effectiveness.
To do this, we use Google Analytics and Google LLC cookies. Their use involves implementing the monitoring code in our site code. This code is based on cookies, but can also use other tracking technologies. The data collected in this area are totally anonymous and do not allow your identification.
The User may use third party service options to control audience measurement cookies:
- filed by Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
- filed by AT Internet/Xiti: http://www.xiti.com/fr/optout.aspx
12. Social networks
On our site, we have integrated certain features of social networks, such as content sharing and subscription to our social profile.
13. Embedded content
Our site as well as the information we send can include integrated content, such as videos, images, articles, etc. Content integrated from other sites behaves in the same way as if the User were travelling to that other site.
14. Storage period
If the User registers, we store his personal data upon registration. It may at any time request their deletion or amend them.
15. Your data rights
In accordance with the Data Protection Acts (GDPR), you have:
- The right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing.
- The right to oppose treatment.
- The right to transfer your data.
- The right to erase your data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data if you have already given such consent.
- The right to complain to the supervisory body in connection with the processing of your personal data.
You may also, if you hold an account or have allowed comments by contacting us from our website, request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including those you have provided to us.
You may also request the deletion of your personal data, in the knowledge that these actions do not take into account the data stored for legal administrative purposes or for security reasons.
16. Our data protection
Apart from trusted third parties that help us operate our site or conduct our business - provided these parties ensure that we keep your personal information confidential - we do not transfer your identifiable personal data to third parties. We are not trading them. We are not selling them.
On the other hand, we share information when it comes to investigating, preventing or taking measures aimed at illegal activities, alleged fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical security of any person, the violation of the conditions of use, or when the law obliges us to do so.
However, your non private data may be provided to other parties for marketing or advertising purposes.
17. Means to delete your data
Means of data purge are put in place to provide for its effective deletion when the retention or archiving period necessary to achieve the specified purposes is reached.
18. Information in case of security failure
We are committed to implementing all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure an adequate level of security with regard to the risks of accidental, unauthorised or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of your personal data. In the event that we become aware of illegal access to personal data about you stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or unauthorised access resulting in the realisation of the risks identified above, we undertake to:
- To notify you of the incident as soon as possible.
- To investigate the causes of the incident and inform you thereof.
- To take the necessary measures within reasonable limits in order to minimise the negative effects and damage that may result from such an incident.
Under no circumstances shall the commitments set out in point above, relating to the notification in the event of a security loophole be treated as any acknowledgement of fault or liability for the occurrence of the incident in question.